12826847

with civil law how do i stand if i take it court & the trader

Customer Question

with civil law how do i stand if i take it court & the trader has a solicitor & i dont

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i purchased a vehicle from a garage with 6 months warranty because i didnt extend the warranty they are dening liability the turbo went i informed them but no response so i had done then the engine went so i had it done but was still waiting for a reply about turbo i purchased the vehicle on 10 11 13 at a cost of £1850 the warranty was for £300 which wouldnt even cover the cost of the turbo £559, +375 fitting ,engine collect & fit £1500 i asked the garage to at least cover half the cost no response

Are you asking if you can carry on unrepresented?