29905560

After an incident at work where I inadvertently caught a staff

Customer Question

After an incident at work where I inadvertently caught a staff members eye while attempting to pat him on the head over the counter had been resolved in private between the two of us. Unfortunately I did not ask him to sign anything to confirm the issue resolved.

Over a week has passed and now he has launched a formal grievance against me, what are my legal grounds?

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Is the employer taking any action against you?
Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - is the employer taking any action against you?