75100385

ran a pub brewery went bust now trying to sell what are our

Customer Question

ran a pub brewery went bust now trying to sell what are our rights

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : You mean you are seeking a council property and what to know what to do?
Alex Watts : Have you been evicted from the pub?
JACUSTOMER-dql61hz7- :

My wife was the caretaker got a letter of termination of contract, gave this to the council but wasn't enough. Found out last night that the property has been sold but no money's has been transfered until we are out, so in my eye's if we leave willingly we have made ourselfs homeless. So without a letter of eviction we wont be able to be considered for a council property

Alex Watts : Ok. But is there a possession order against you please?
JACUSTOMER-dql61hz7- :

what do you mean by a possession order

Alex Watts :

Has the Court ordered you to leave at all please?

JACUSTOMER-dql61hz7- :

No not been asked as yet, we were given a letter from the previous MD of RBNB the the brewery we work for say end of caretaking contract with that the accomadation thats is it. Sorry lateness but been busy at work and worrying if we are going to have any were to live tommorrow. I will reply to you on my return to work which will be at about 3am tommorrow morning