75100385

Hi can you help I have a ccj which I have been paying for the

Hi can you help I have a ccj which I have been paying for the last 6 years, I asked for a statement as I thought the payments should nearly be finished, upon receiving a statement from the company it is more now than when the ccj was given. the company said it is their expenses. I thought that this was taken into account when the ccj is given. I have rung the court but they said they could not help. Can you

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Correct.

Alex Watts :

They can ONLY have costs awarded if the court allowed it

Alex Watts :

If the Court did not allow these additional costs then you don't have to pay it.

Alex Watts :

Ask for a statement and once you have paid the original CCJ you can sto

Alex Watts :

* stop *

Alex Watts :