75100385

I have been dealing with a bank manger who is going out of

Customer Question

I have been dealing with a bank manger who is going out of her way to try and make me look like a loud mouth lout who could be finacilay abusing a resident of a care home that I own and manage.I have been investigated by both police and social services who have given me a clean bll of health with no case at all to answer.
It all stems from an incident when a cheque book for a resident wasn't sent to her branch as requested but sent to her old address,even though it was made quite clear that this was not to happen.I pointed out to the manager about how un helpful the branch and her staff were,(sic Nat West slogan 'Helpful Banking').Since then she froze a residents account and cherque book without informing her and only after 10 weeks did the account and cheque book become usable again.My resident is complaining to the Finacial authorities.There has been another incident with another resident about incompatabce at her branch re lack of information required to cahnge an address. I want to do something to show this manager that sher can't act like this.Any help would be really appreciated.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have you complained formally to the bank please?
JACUSTOMER-61orlcee- :

yes on behalf of my resident and myself.the resident's reply was a 'not our fault-protecting our customer' responce.Taking this matter further.

JACUSTOMER-61orlcee- :

No reponce to my own complaint to the bank.

Alex Watts : Ok, you need to write to the banks head office and raise a complaint.
Alex Watts : This will be investigated through their complaints procedure.
Alex Watts : It may be that the manager is trying to hide something.
Alex Watts : Therefore the banks complaint department can investigate this for you.
Alex Watts : If you are not happy with their reply then you can complain to the ombudsman.
Alex Watts : They are independent of the bank and can look at your complaint for free
Alex Watts : Their website is www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Alex Watts : I would hope this two step process will resolve your complaint.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
JACUSTOMER-61orlcee- :

I have already made a complaint to Nat West but they have not responded.

Alex Watts :

You then need to go via the Ombudsman as I have indicated above.

Alex Watts :

They will write to the bank and then give them a final chance to respond.

Alex Watts :

If not then the Ombudsman will investigate.

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else for you?

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/