75100385

Hello I have had a lot of anti social behaviour from my neighbours

I have had a lot of anti social behaviour from my neighbours who are council tenants I own my property and the council have failed to deal with them appropriately I am in constant contact with the police for being shouted at aggressively (swear words) damage to my property, I have spoken to my local county councilor and he suggested I get a management order against the council to force them to take action against the neighbour I am at my wits end. I need simple advice fill in this form write this and take forms in to xxx...

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have you approached the police for a premises closure order please?
Customer:

No I have not approached the police for a permises closure order, the police and the council were going to give them a last and final warning after some very serious anti-social behaviour a month ago but the council are never available and the neighbours already had one of those three and a half years ago. The council does nothing because they are being influenced by Social Services as they have five children all on the at risk register.

Customer:

So it is their home that they rent from the council it would be unlikely that I would get a Premises closure order as Social services are on the councils back the whole time to ensure that the five at risk children are housed, it is their parents that are displaying the serious harmful alarming anti social behaviour, theft, property damage, shouting swear words at me. And also at their neighbour the other side.

Customer:

So what I want is the exact forms and what I need to do to apply for a Management order on the council which orders the landlord to deal with the anti social behaviour...

Alex Watts :

I would approach the Police.

Alex Watts :

They can apply to the Court for such an order.

Alex Watts :

You can't get a Management Order, only the Council can do this

Alex Watts :

What you need to do is write to the Council and make a formal complaint.

Alex Watts :

They have to investigate this under the Environmental Protection Act

Alex Watts :

If they do not then you can complain to the Ombudsman

Alex Watts :

They offer a free, independent review of the Council's complaint.

Alex Watts :

Their website is: www.lgo.org.uk

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/