75100385

HELLO.MY NAME ISXXXXX A HUGE PROOBLEM WITH LUFTHANSA

HELLO.MY NAME ISXXXXX A HUGE PROOBLEM WITH LUFTHANSA BECAUSE DENIED MY BOOKING TICKET.I'VE GOT ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO PROVE THAT IS A HUGE MISTAKE FROM LUFTHANSA . I'M SHOC PLUS THIS EXPERRIENCE WAS AFFECTING MY FAMILY,MY HOLLIDAY AND MY 5 YEARS OLD.I WANT JUSTICE,CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Why were you denied boarding please?
Customer:

I'VE BOOK THE TICHET ONLINE ON THE 11 OF MARCH 2014 TO FLY FOR HOLLYDAY . I'VE RECIEVE BOOKING CONFIRMATION,PAYMENT EVERITHING WHAT I NEED. MONDAY 26.05.14 BEEN AT HEATHROW AIROPORT THEY SAID THAT I RECIEVE AN EMAILL ON THE 5 OF APRIL APPARENTLY SOMETHING WITH FOREIGN ACCONT OR IBBAN NUMBER. IS NOT TRUE . PLUS THEY SEND THIS EMAILL AFTER 3 WEEKS ,THEY DIDN'T CONTACT ME BY PHONE. OR HAW CAN I SEE AN EMAILL WICH COMING AFTER 3 WEEKS WHEN ALLREADY I HAD THE TICKET. I CAN PROVE WITH LLOYDS TSB BANK THAT IS NOT RELEVANT AND TRUE .I'VE GOT ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO PROVE.

Alex Watts : Have you contacted the London office? What did they say? Have they refunded you? How did you pay for the tickets.?
Customer:

I PAYD DIRECT DEBIT ON 11.04.14,PAYMENT DONE ACCORDING WITH THE TICKET 12.03.14. I CAN EMAILL TO YOU PDF LUFTHANSA TICKET. I CONTACT LOYDS TSB TO FOUND OUT WHY OR WHAT WITH HAPPEND. ACCORDING WITH LOYDS BANK THEY SHOULDN'T ASK ABOUT MI IBAN NUMBER AND MY ACCOUNT IS ENGLISH NOT FOREIGN. I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWEAR ALL WHAT I KNOW IS THAT I HAVE THE TICKET ,LUFTHANSA DIDN'T PROCESS ANY PAIMENT. HAW IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE YOR FLY TICHET CONFIRMED,AND YOU ARE NOT THERE. YOU BOOK YOUR TICKET,SLLEPING WELL THAT EVERITHING IS DONE AND YOU ARE NOT ... FROM AIROPOR THEY SAID TO CONTACT LUFTHANSA AND TO ASK WHY THEY DIDN'T CONTACT ME...

Customer:

HAW IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK YOR TICKET,I HAD ALL CONFIRMED. HAW IS POSSIBLE TO RECIEVE AN EMAILL AFTER 3 WEEKS THAT THEY DIDN'T RECIEVE AUTHORISATON FROM THE BANK. HAW IS POSSIBLE NOBADY TO CONTACT AS BY PHONE. HAW CAN YOU SEE EMAILL OR THINK THAT YOU RECIEVE EMAILL AFTER 3 WEEKS WHEN YOU GOT THE TICKET? LOYDS BANK SAID THAT IS NOT TRUE AND ALSO THEY COULDN'T EXPLAINE HAW THEY GIVE ME THE TICKET ?

Customer:

IN 9 YEARS NEVER HAPPEND

Customer:

CAN I SEND YOU EMAILL WITH PDF LUFTHANSA TICKET?

Customer:

LOYDS BANK SAID THAT LUFTHANSA DIDN'T ASK FOR ANY PAYMENT. LUFTANSA SAID AFTR 3 WEEKS THAT WAS A PROBLEM WITH A FOREIGN ACCOUNT, IBBAN NUMER.

Customer:

I DIDN'T KNOW NOTHING I FOUND EVERYTINHG ON THE DAY WHEN I HAD TO FLY WITH MY FAMILY

Customer:

PLUS I BOOK THE TICHET WITH NATIONAL EXPRESS RETURN FROM EXETER TO HEATHROW, HOTEL. I HAD I REAL SHOC

Alex Watts :

Do you booked but had not paid for the ticket - is that right? Did you have travel insurance?

Customer: Hello,i will try as much I can to explain you what happens . All what I need is your answers. Sorry to repeat my self. Saw,on the 11/03/14 I've book online fly ticket with Lufthansa for 26/05/14 return for 2/6/14 from London Heathrow-Munich Germany. I've revive booking confirmation .payment ,ticket number,everything plus the ID for easier identification . I had plenty money to pay everything saw according with the ticket everything was Ok. Even I have Thank you that I've book with Luftansa and pleasant journey . Saw I didn't think NEVER what will come. On the 26/05/14 been at Heathrow to found out from Luftahansa cheking that we are not in the pass passenger list because ? Something wrrong with FOREIGN ACCONT and IBAN NUMBER and u should recurve an email on the 5/04/14. When I've question why after 3 weeks,why email,why wasn't mobile contact ,phone call or message! Nobody had an answer ,all what they said was to contact Lufransa and to question why they didn't contact me by phone . According with Lufthansa this was the reason FOREIGN ACCOUNT AND IBAN NUMER NOT CLEAR. They couldn't answer what happens. Coming back home I contact Lloyd costumer service to check my account . They guarantee that my account is ok,I had more then enough
Customer: money to make this payment and is not real that Lloyds bank didn't agree this transaction . According with Lloyds from Lufthansa didn't ask or process any payment. All what I want to ask you is: haw is possible to book your ticket to receive your booking confirmation ,payment,PDF RECEIPT . Haw is possible after 3 weeks without knowing to receive an email that Lloyds bank didn't give the authorisation to Lufthansa ? When is not true I can prove
Customer: I 'be book the ticket made payment and receive booking confirmation and PDF RECEIPT . I found out that Lufthansa didn't process any payment. Haw? Haw can you get everything? Lufthansa apparent reasons was FOREIGN ACCONT &IBAN NUMBER? No I don't have travel insurance . I didn't check my debit because I know it and I wasn't worry because I receive the CONFIRMATION . Thank you,hope I try to explain because everything is jus confusion.
Customer: I've book and recieve boking confirmation,payment ,PDF receipt . According with LLOYDS BANK ,Lufthansa didn't process or request any payment. Or HAW IS POSSIBLE ? Lufthansa said after 3 weeks that Loyds didn't give authorisation . In Heathrow thei said 'something wrong with foreign account & IBAN. Loyds denied. I'm more then confused. I've got life and health insurance .
Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this recorded delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.

Customer: Thanks for your response . I made complain already with ENQUIRE FLY DELAYS FOR DENIED BOARDING ,plus I've send PDF receipt from Lufthansa,copy after receipt Lufthansa email from 1st of April not 5,copy after national express ticket return,copy after hotel booking. Because of non-communication and non understanding reason I was taken off 10 days to go in Germany for a week. My husband should see his parents. I know sounds crazy and what i do not unesrstanf HAW WAS POSIBLE. We travel saw long journey in London from Cornwall to see Heathrow? Incredible . Please can I ask you is it ok that I made complain already with FLIGHT DELAYS?
Alex Watts :

Yes that is fine.

Alex Watts :

I understand your frustration

Alex Watts :

If I have answered your question might I invite you to rate my service.

Alex Watts :

If the system wont let you please do say

Alex Watts :

If you need more help please click reply

Customer: Last question please. Do I have to wait for the answer from Flight Delays or to follow your advice to complete money claim form N1?
Alex Watts : I would wait for a reply for 14 days. If nothing then issue a claim.
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Customer: Thank you.
Alex Watts : Great, have a good weekend and please do take a moment to rate before you go today.
Customer: Thank you the same to you,all the best.
Alex Watts : Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX