75100385

VCD-444-38079

Customer Question

The room at XX XXXXX XXXXX,XXXXXXXXXXX,XXXXXX.XXX XXX close is let on short hold tenancy agreement to the tenant Mr.T. Mclachan. From 24th March 2014 weekly rent of £71.54 has not been paid. Section 8 notice has been issued on 11.5..2014 and section 21 notice has been issued on 24th May,2014. For filling a court order form your charges, and for submission to the court

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

What is it you would like to ask me about this please?