75100385

My daughter and I had an altercation and she reported this

Customer Question

My daughter and I had an altercation and she reported this to the police. It is too long a story to tell at the moment. For being honest I ended with a caution. When I was taken in-to the interview room the police dealing with the case told me what she had said. On the statement she referred to some thing about me in the past. I know this is fabricated but I would have to prove this. Could I report this to the police or is it to late. I would like to express that I have never before been in this, situation also, I have had my reputation destroyed by her. The police did every thing above bored but I was so bewildered with it all I didn't think I would need a solicitor. I'm 65 years old and now I have this to live with.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : I assume for the caution you had to accept the offence please?
Alex Watts : Are you able to respond please?