UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Hello, We had an investment in a Limited Company which was

We had an investment in a Limited Company which was for. Fixed term of 4 years minimum. That period ended in April of this year and we asked for our investment back. So far all we have received is excuses as to why it hasn't been forthcoming. Can you tell me what we should do next?

Rosemary
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

What is the name of the company?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is Vanquish Developments Ltd. Accounts filed to March 2013 and the directors are known to us.

Rosemary

You may file a court claim online against the company for the payment of your money, you may do so online if your claim is up to £100K at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

I would think that the directors will be spurred into paying back your money once court summons are issued.

May I help further?