12826847

hi there i am trying in vain,to find a legal body

Customer Question

hi there i am trying in vain,to find a legal body to help me,i have a sprinter van with the reg N14 JWL (private plate) its a november 2002 which is allowed in LEZ,but i keep getting penalty charges for going inside the zone,i have sent them V5 stateing the date of reg,NOW i have the bailiffs on my back,and done nothing wrong,can you help me. thanks jim XXXXXX

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where do i go from hear,bear in mind i have done nothing wrong,can you help or not.

What happened when you appealed the fines?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I phoned transport for London,(LEZ) thay replied (thank you for your recent representation against the issue of the LEZ penalty charge notice on reg mark N14JWL,thay requested me to provide evidence to support my representation,so i sent a copy off the V5 then thay forwarded the penalty charge to there debt department,i also sent them a copy of the V5 and spoke to them on the phone,next i know the baliffs are at the the door,why can thay do this when i have keep with in the law.