How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I have extreme difficulty following websites. All I want to

Resolved Question:

I have extreme difficulty following websites. All I want to know is do I still get a Right of Abode, having married two Englishmen, how much it will cost, where to send for it. do I send passport, and stamped addressed envelope.I would advise that I have been resident in UK for over 40 years.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

The application will cost £144 and you have to apply using form ROA which you can access by clicking the link below:

You need to send the application form and supporting documents to

Home Office Nationality Group
(Right of Abode)
P.O.Box 306
L2 7XS

UKSolicitorJA and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you