12826847

hi my dad took his car to a man how fixes cars gave dad a

Customer Question

hi my dad took his car to a man how fixes cars gave dad a price as they agread a price and he did the car then told dad that the car was no good and asked for his money dad would not pay him as he wanted £1,33900 and thats not what they agread dad said he would pay as and when the car was back on the road but the man could not mend the car said he was going to take dad to court but 14 months later nothing has come of it so i went to the police and they went to this man and he told the police that he has sold the car on to two polish men want to take him to court as he has stole my dads car then sold it on we want the money for the car back he should not of took on the car if he could not do it

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this pleasE?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

need to now if we have a case to take him to court for selling the car with out my dads agreament or do we take him to a small clames court just to get the money back for the car

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi what informashon do you need

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

I do not quite understand your question, could you be a little clearer?