12826847

the state pension is paid monthly on a 4 weeks basis in arrear,

Customer Question

the state pension is paid monthly on a 4 weeks basis in arrear, when is the accumulation of the 5th week beeing pain as a 13 month ,in which month do we get the extra paid.thank you for your advicwe.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
The money is simply paid every four weeks - so it advances a few days each month - but you will receive 13 payments in a year
The month this will occur depends on when you pension payments started
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your answer is vague , it's obviously not known within your personal expertise , the pension is being paid at present , my question referred to the follow up of payments and not with your sugestion that it will be paidijn a year !!!!

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

I can confirm the information you have been given is correct and I can think of nothing to add.