Hello, Ive ordered several items on 30th May to be delivered

I've ordered several items on 30th May to be delivered by City Link on the next day (as guaranteed by Amazon). The delivery didn't happened on Saturday because the courier has never been here. The driver has lied about an "attempted delivery". I can clearly state that I have been home all day - waiting for my important delivery but the driver was not here, and he didn't even left an "Attempted Delivery Card".
I've contacted amazon's chat support but but didn't get any helpful advice (I can give you the full transcript of our chat) so I've cancelled my order, and my money was refunded.
I've received (to my surprise!!) the already cancelled packages (which I don't need anymore) on Monday -> It's been delivered to one of my neighbors who were kind enough to pick it up for me. Once again I didn't receive an "attempted delivery - left goods at neighbor" card.

I'd like to sincerely XXXXX XXXXX can I expect now? Do Amazon or City Link has any legal rights to claim these goods back, or can I just think of them as a gift?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What loss have you suffered please?
Customer: Hi Alex,
Customer: no loss so far. Was my question clear, or do you need more detail?
Alex Watts : You can't keep the packages,
Alex Watts : You should inform amazon that they are there and allow them to collect.
Alex Watts : If they don't then you can keep them.
Alex Watts : But if they collect they can do so at their cost.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX
Alex Watts : Great. If I could invite you to rate my answer please. If the system won't let you please do say.
Alex Watts : If you need further help please click reply.

Can't rate as the system won't let me....
Another quick question: Will I be charged any

Will I be charged any more than the £33? Is there a recurring charge or it was just a one off?

Try rating now.

Its a one off fee.

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience