75100385

i have had an injunctyion served agsinst me for verbals and

Customer Question

i have had an injunctyion served agsinst me for verbals and swearing at a member of the cty council and also to lift engineers,i am now a secure tenant having lived here for 8 years,what do you think the judge will say it will cost me £280.00 in costs.

WHERE IS MY ANSWER AS IT SAYS IN 10 MINUTES?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Has there been a hearing? Did you oppose the injunction please ?
Customer :

no,firstly you have charged me £40.00

Customer :

2nd i have guaranteed pension credit and today i nad an appointment ith the law centre,who will represent me in court for the offence

Customer :

as you see it has been since 6.45am yesterday no e mails and you have charged me £24.00!

Customer :

no, i did not oppose the injunction.

Customer :

i ws told by a solicitor "It maybe to agree an undertaking.

Customer :

i give up,and will have wait

Alex Watts : I have been travelling to the USA today, do you still wish me to assist you?
Alex Watts : Have you had a court hearing l
Alex Watts : You did not say?
Alex Watts : Are you able to respond?
Customer :

i have been charged 40.00

Customer :

court hearing is on the 9th june

Alex Watts :

Ok - I am nothing to do with billing as I am an expert, so might I invite you to email customer services if you have any questions regarding that.

Alex Watts :

As for the injunction, do you accept any of the conduct?

Alex Watts :

Are they also seeking possession of your property please?