75100385

Good morning, I need some advice regarding a work injury, three

Good morning, I need some advice regarding a work injury, three months ago I ripped my right thumb apart while at work. An ambulance was called and I was rushed to hospital , part of my thumb was put on ice, but the hospital could not save it, so I went to east grinstead hospital and had reconstructive surgery.
I was signed off for three months, now my certificate has run out I went back to work this morning 4th june. I got to work and lasted about 45 minutes before I was sent home I was told that I am unsafe . I just need advice because I don't know where I stand and what to do next .

Regards XXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX sittingbourne kent.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : You want to make a personal injury claim please?
Customer:

I am thinking about making a claim but not sure at the moment, because I don't know where I stand and how much it will cost me.

Alex Watts : Ok. When will you be better?
Customer:

I am ready to go back to work now, my certificate has run out as of 3rd june, been back to work today and was sent home , I was told I am unsafe

Customer:

I was told by my hand therapist that I can go back to work on light duties.i was told at work that they have no light duties that I can do

Alex Watts :

Ok - then you can bring a personal injury claim

Alex Watts :

There are lots of specialist law firms that deal with PI claims, most often on a no win no fee basis

Alex Watts :

However you should take action

Alex Watts :

If your employer was negligent and you were hurt then you should claim compensation

Alex Watts :

Google search injury lawyers and you will see lots

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Thank you fot your time, I will look in to making a claim.