12826847

Hi I was in a loading unloading bay with single yellow. nipped

I was in a loading unloading bay with single yellow.
nipped into shop to get a present. On return a warden had taken a picture but had not stuck a ticket on my screen. He was writing up another car. Am I liable with out a notice on my scree?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

It depends if he is going to start saying that he did leave a fine on your car.

A fine should be handed to the driver or affixed to the windscreen. There has been some amendments to allow them to serve by post if the trangression is captured by CCTV but that isn't what happened here.

Traffic wardens have been known to 'make mistakes' in their notes though and claim that they did hand the ticket to drivers when unfortunately for them there is quite a lot of evidence they did not.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have two witnesses in the car who can verify that a notice or ticket wasnot affixed to my car. Also the warden seemed to be writing at the time I left and was standing by another vvesical ahead of mine

Tim

Well, he obviously intended to issue it and did not do so.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If i receive a ticket in the post will it be invalid and or do i have grounds to appeal?

its not invalidate but this would give you grounds to appeal