13262538

My ex has phoned my 15 year old daughters school and been given

My ex has phoned my 15 year old daughters school and been given a skewed and quite negative report.
She has had a difficult year, with illness and bullying, and, being stubborn, has been quite defiant. These issues have been sorted out and she is happy and doing better. We have had a rough few months as i have had to be hard as nails with her.
Yes we have had issues which i have worked closely with the school to sort out.
My ex lives in Singapore and is now stating that he wants my daughter to go and live there.
He managed to alienate my son at the same age. 14/15, and when we split he chose to stay with him. After 10 months my ex moved to Singapore, without my son as he did not want to go, getting the grandparents to look after Joe and then for sixth form sent him to his aunt and uncles in Nottingham. I live in MIlton Keynes. It has all been heartbreaking.
My daughter stayed with me and does not want to go to live with her dad. He has really had minimal contact with her and expect he does not have her best interests at heart. He pays both spousal and child maintenance and suspect he is motivated by money and to be malicious and to just win.
Could he try for custody on educational grounds? I don't feel he could do anything but need to know as he takes things to extremes.
I have cfs which has never stopped me being an effective parent. He already used that to try and get both children but the judge just threw it out.
Susannah
When will your daughter turn 16?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

19 march 2015

HI
In that case please do not worry.
There is no basis at all on which a Court would Order the change of Residence (and the move abroad) against the child's expressed wishes when the Order would automatically end in less than a year anyway
The school had little choice in the matter of speaking to your ex - so since there is simply nothing he can legally do I suggest you simply tell him to do whatever it is he wants!
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much. That is brilliant news. I hadn't realised i was so strung out by it until you told me not to worry. My shoulders have resumed there usual position!

They knowledge is power and they are right.

Best £22 i have ever spent.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thankyou so much thats brilliant news. My shoulders have left the vicinity of my ears. Phew.

Susy.