75100385

Hello Alex,yes i did give you eating,everything done. I need

Hello Alex,yes i did give you eating,everything done. I need to ask you again something. As I've told you I made a complain for Lufthansa for denied tickets and boarding with FLY DELAYS ,they told me the chase went to court. I provide them with all my documents . They are very pleasant,told me they will persuade the case and I have to wait 3 weeks. Is it ok? Do I have to do something else?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Yes you have done everything that is required.

Alex Watts :

You don't have to do anything else.

Alex Watts :

You just need to disclose documents which you rely on, that is it

Alex Watts :

And you need to do that 14 days before a hearing

Alex Watts :

Customer: Alex if I don't receive any answer in 14 days I have to follow the next steps wich you said allready ?
Alex Watts : Yes you do.
Alex Watts : does that clarify?
Customer: I hope. I'm very sad and stress for what happens . Is not easy when you plan your time off and .... Thank you for your support.
Alex Watts :

Happy to help.

Alex Watts :

Please do remember to rate my answer as always before you leave. If the system wont let you please do say

Alex Watts :

If you need further help please click reply.