12826847

hi i am looking for some advice. i have a 2 week old baby from

Customer Question

hi i am looking for some advice. i have a 2 week old baby from a relationship which has recently ended. i have not denied the father contact with the baby but he has threatened me with solicitor to gain access. we both attended a MIAM separately i was willing to proceed down the mediation route however he does not want to do this. i am currently on maternity leave so my salary is a lot less than it normally is so i cannot afford going to court. could you tell me what my options are?
What contact has he had and what contact has he asked for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He has seen the baby while I was in hospital. He has not asked for any particular access he decided to go to a solicitor in response to my asking him not turn up at my house without advanced notice.

What contact are you happy to offer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
1 day a week on Saturday for 2 hrs.
Is that at a Contact Centre?