accusations filed against me by family

my wife recently told me that she no longer wanted to be with me, and she stated for about the last 6 months, in which time she just stayed quiet and let me spend approx £12-14K on our new house.i have applied to the local council for housing then 18 days later i get a knock on the door with allegations of abuse to my step son. since then 6 days have passed and now another allaegation regarding my other two children has arrived. I have a social worker, adult and child social services coming tomorrow sometime. i have a strong feeling these allegations are all manafested from my wife, mother in law and her friends as a means to get me removed from the house and take away my children. my doctor has seen me and given medication to calm my stress and anxiety, they have said I'm going through a form of emotional abuse.what advice can you give me as i dont think i'm going to be able to do alot

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Since I have not been given any information about anything yet I'm due to go through a lot of questions and hear allegations. What rights do I have in the way of protecting myself during this and how do I stand with the emotional abuse that my doctor has said I'm going through. As I know that my partner will be doing the best she can to make things awkward for me

Yes, she probably will. I am long standing criminal hack and I don't think there are many of us who would dispute that many allegations of crime are made to gain housing advantages and other general revenge. People don't usually make reports out of a desire to be a good citizen.

Come what may though, you cannot stop her making reports. There is no way around it. Our laws do not generally prevent acts of wrong doing. All they do is punish and offer a remedy when an action has already taken placed.

Obviously I don't know anything about this case but I would imagine her intention is to make the usuall wild allegations of domestic abuse, violent chastisement of the child or some form of sexual abuse. Those allegations are always hard to disprove but its often possible to shake away at the case until you create a doubt.

I won't know anything about how to withstand emotional abuse. I do know that this is classic female abuse. Making false allegations, turning everything around upon you, being a victim etc. How you withstand it is really a question for your doctor more than a lawyer.

Experience: Over 5 years in practice