12826847

May 17 Good afternoonOn march 2013 I applied

Customer Question

May 17 Good afternoon On march 2013 I applied for indefinite leave or remain in the UK in the category of spouse of person settled in the UK and after 8 months I refused then my refusal was withdrawn by home office just from my court in 12/3/2014. as a result a reconsideration has been given and my application for leave to remain in the UK has been refused but I have been granted 30 months (until 17 November 2016)leave to remain on family life under paragraph RLTRP.1.1 & RLTRPT.1.1 and they that I am not entitled to appeal this decision. my husband has british passport and is self employment .we have two babies both were born in the UK .at first we did not send their birth certificate or other important things as we did not know and for court again we did not send our bank statement and the proof of my husband`s job.i came from Afghanistan and have been living in uk since 14/12/2010 and I passed life in the uk test and also I have ESOL certificate at level 2 after doing ESOL course at college for 3 years . I would like to know whether I could appeal for judicial review , please and how much chance I have . I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible. kind regards ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello

I paid just for this question

kind regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi

I just paid because of this question.

kind regards