75100385

Hi. Mu husband was ready to take this step and went on to

Customer Question

Hi. Mu husband was ready to take this step and went on to one session to quit smocking with City Hypnosis.
No questioners was given, no paper was sigh. After l h he pay £295 in cash and don't received receipt. When he leave building he got cigarette and smock happily as usually. Next day we sent email to City Hypnosis about "it doesn't work" and asked for refund, providing bank details
owner of company replayed, that in their policy they don't do refund but kindly ask for long number on the card , to give back 50% as they need to cover expenses, rent ect.
WE wrote back that we not accepting offer and still ask for full money (it is whole week wages for my husband) . We call him a few times, no one responding.
What shall we do?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

How much in total has he paid please?

Customer:

Hi Alex.Thank you for reply. He pay £295. And just now we had big arguing as he call me guilty to put him in such an expences and asked me to refund this amount and deal with Cyti Hypnosis myself. sorry for telling you all this tjings.

Customer:

He had such a believe that hypnosis will help him to quit smocking.

Customer:

Actually all start from conversation with CH about stop drinking session. It is 2 session ,fee in total just under £500. He didn't want rick such a big money and desided to do give up smocking session as a test. I was in conversation via email with CH to help him to make desision. CH was saying that most of their clients are happy with their serviceThis is the story from begining.

Alex Watts :

You should to write and set out your losses and ask for a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court. Make sure you send this recorded delivery and keep a copy.

If they refuse then you can issue proceedings which can be done online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by competing form N1 at: https://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf

The Court will then issue the claim which will be sent to the Defendant and they will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce it. If the matter is defended it will be set down for a hearing. If the losses are £10,000 or less then it will be a small claim and you do not need representation.

Customer:

Hi Alex. Thank you for info. My computer not allow to open link you sent for form N1. Is there any another link?

Alex Watts : Google search N1 form you can find it that way.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything else?
Customer:

Hi Alex I found Form1 on Google. But it sais clime in $ not in £.. Who I need to submit this form. Could you please send me link

Alex Watts :

You need to submit it to the County Court locally'

Alex Watts :

Try this:

Alex Watts :

http://justclaim.co.uk/court-forms/N1-claim-form.html

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Alex

Thank you for direction.I wrote letter and sent via email. I gave him 1 more week time to pay in full another way I will take legal action and involve Social media.

He payed me tonight.,on the condition "Be quite and don't contact them again as aservice, another way he will take me to court for damage. I don't know what he mean.

All the best in you carrier.

Jelena

I am glad it worked out.