75100385

Hi, I arrived at my woodland to find the padlock had been cut

Customer Question

Hi, I arrived at my woodland to find the padlock had been cut and my horse & pony gone, I was aware the river had bursts it banks and the woodland was flooded but my horse/pony were on a dry spot as witnesses later informed me. I had also received a nasty voice mail from a neighbouring equine owner & went there first to see if she knew of their whereabouts I had informed her in response to her voicemail that I was on my way to assess the situation & did not want her to intervene as they were not in imminent risk. I found she had taken my horse/pony was extremely abusive towards me and ended up screaming get them off her yard which i gladly did. They have threatened me that if I put horse on my woodland again that they will remove them and I will never see them again. Where do I stand legally with this & should I report this to the police? Hope you can help kind regards Sally

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have you reported this yet to the Police please?