12826847

hi ive been doing an hgv catergory c training course with hgv

Customer Question

hi ive been doing an hgv catergory c training course with hgv express it took me 3 months to pay for the course as im on minimum wage its taken me untill the 12th of may to pass my hazard perception test as i failed twice . when i passed i informed hgv express that i had passed they asked me to send a copy of my pass certificut so i did i waited to weeks i didnt here anything back i phoned them on thursday at 1635 theyaid no problem we will put you threw to our accounts dept i spoke to a lady she said theres a problem i said wots that she said your to late you should of compleated the course in 8 months i said wot do you mean i didnt no this she said if you want to take the course again you have to pay again .this is another one thousand six hundread pounds . i said right i want my money back she said its gone i said on wot she said training i said wot training ive had none except theary training on my laptop she said i understand but thats the policey .is there anything i can do this is a lot of money for me they have taken it and kept it i wasnt told or receaved any letters telling me i had a deadline
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
My name is Alex Hughes and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.

When did you start the course? Have you checked all your paperwork to see of there is a deadline? It seems strange they would say there's a deadline but not tell you about it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i started it in august last year

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
And what about the other issues I raised: have you checked all your paperwork to see of there is a deadline? It seems strange they would say there's a deadline but not tell you about it.