75100385

I purchased a bread round 2 years ago and have decided to move

Customer Question

I purchased a bread round 2 years ago and have decided to move on and sell it to somebody else. All bread orders are put through a multi drop distributor and they pay me commission on sales I make. Employment status is self-employed doing this.
This distributor must approve the potential new driver to make sure they are up to the job but no experience is necessary as full training is provided by the seller.
My problem is the distributor won't approve the man I have to buy the bread round and hasn't provided both of us with a reason. He is full trained on it and is physically capable so only reason I can think why he is been approved is his race because he is non-national.
Any advice greatly appreciated,
Regards.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have they given a reason please?
JACUSTOMER-g2shmtsk- : No but hearing from other people who went through this before, they say not suitable and no other reason. Know of one lad who was refused because of physical disability but my buyer is well capable mentally and physically.