75100385

my husband who was cutting carpet in the house and had standley

my husband who was cutting carpet in the house and had standley knife in his pocket his brother calle him because someone smased his ar screen my husband when and his brother house 7 men came to house and attack my husband he y mit took thr tandy knife and hi th blade on one of who cme to attack my hubnd w got video evdince that they came with bars to attak my husband and my husband charged with section 18 what will he get his not in the video even

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Was he defending himself please?
Customer:

yes. He was defendin himself and me and our kids and i was 5 month pregant at the time

Alex Watts : If it was self defence he can plead guilty. It would be for the Prosecution to then show it was not reasonable self defene.
Alex Watts : defence.
Alex Watts : If that is the case then he will be not guilty.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

if found guilty what would he get

Customer:

Hi if found guilty what will he get in section 20 or 18

Alex Watts : What were the injuries please?
Customer:

A 8cm cut on the chest