UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Is there any baristers or lawyers that take on a case against

Is there any baristers or lawyers that take on a case against a bank and work on no win no fee basis as i have a nailed on claim against lloyds bank ,the case has been sent to the financial conduct authority on dr vince cable mps advice but i have neither the money or knowledge to sue lloyds
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

This is a Q&A site and lawyers here do not take on cases for customers, do you have a specific legal query that need to be answered ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The question was where do i go for a lawer or barister who will work on no win no fee basis

Thank you Graham,

My advice would be to search on Google for a "non win no fee solicitor bank claim" and then contacting some of the lawyers which appear on the search list to see if they are willing to act for you on a "conditional fee" basis which is what no win no fee really means.

The other option is to search on the Law Society find a solicitor search facility and approaching a few solicitors to see if they are willing to act for you on this basis:
http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

May I help further?