75100385

I have invested 30 000 pounds 3 years ago in an English property

Customer Question

I have invested 30 000 pounds 3 years ago in an English property firm who buy and sell property in Florida and Detroit I was told I was to make a further 41 000 pounds in all 71 000 pounds I have made all possible ways of trying to contact the CEO but I have had no response can you tell me how I go about getting my money?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What is the name of the uk company please?
JACUSTOMER-ilvda4ea- :

rightbuyproperties

Alex Watts : Is that the name of the uk company please?
JACUSTOMER-ilvda4ea- :

Yes run by a man called Ron Mackie

Alex Watts :

Is it Limited company please?

JACUSTOMER-ilvda4ea- :

yes it is a Limited company the company is dormant but still listed

Alex Watts : Have you written to the registered office yet please?
JACUSTOMER-ilvda4ea- :

What and where is the registered office?

JACUSTOMER-ilvda4ea- :

How do I get my money back and my profit to?

Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
Alex Watts : The registered office is
Alex Watts : Name & Registered Office:RIGHT BUY PROPERTIES LTD, 27 OAKTREE CRESCENT, COCKERMOUTH, CUMBRIA, CA13 9HR
Alex Watts : If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/