Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

if A SOLICITOR ACTING FOR THE BANK PAID BY THE BORROWER FAILS

Customer Question

if A SOLICITOR ACTING FOR THE BANK PAID BY THE BORROWER FAILS TO DEAL WITH THE BUILDING CONTROL ACT IN REQUISITION ON TITLE AND SUBSEQUENTLY THE PREMISES IS CLOSED DOWN BY BUILDING CONTROLE FIRE SERVICES UNDER UNAUTHORISED DANGEROUS BUILDINGS ,DOES THIS RENDER THE CONTRACT VOID

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

What has happened? I assume the Solicitor was negligent please?

JACUSTOMER-6zkbddha- :

Dear Alex,

JACUSTOMER-6zkbddha- :

Could you please forward your direct e-mail address so that I can forward you the full background information. Many thanks.

Alex Watts :

You can send it to***@******.*** - but please note it can take 48 hours for it to be forwarded to me

JACUSTOMER-6zkbddha- :

Dear Alex, I wish to confirm that an e-mail has been sent to you marked for your attention. Many thanks.

Alex Watts :

Thank you. I will respond once I get it

JACUSTOMER-6zkbddha- :

Hi Alex

JACUSTOMER-6zkbddha- :

Hi Alex.

JACUSTOMER-6zkbddha- :

Please let me know if you have any info for me regarding my question. Thanks. Jim

Alex Watts : Ok, once I get it yes.
JACUSTOMER-6zkbddha- : Do you have everything you need
Alex Watts : I am waiting for admin to forward the email, it can take several days
JACUSTOMER-6zkbddha- : Answer is not displayed
Alex Watts : Yes I have not had the email forwarded from admin yet, this can take several days.
JACUSTOMER-6zkbddha- :

Still no answer?

Alex Watts :

Sadly I don't have the documents from admin yet

JACUSTOMER-6zkbddha- :

What is the problem?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

Further to your recent e-mail, could you please process our refund at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

Jim