75100385

Hello we had a vehicle come in to our premises after a collision

Customer Question

Hello we had a vehicle come in to our premises after a collision to have brakes checked! My manger and foreman found problems what so ever! But these two companies have been fighting over fault and have brought me into it as a witness because I signed to say no fault was made, I now have to go to slough to court. Do I need to attend it as my girlfriend suffers badly with vertigo and I don't want to leave alone with the children. Can you advise me as to whether I do need to attend is my findings on paper of the vehicles finding adequate enough for me not attend as I'm also losing my wage as well. Please advise me thanks you! Kind ragards Paul

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Did you give a witness statement? Have you been served with a witness summons please?