How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

How can I obtain a copy of a court order giving me parental

Resolved Question:

How can I obtain a copy of a court order giving me parental responsibility. I cannot find the original and I want to get a passport for my child.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

You should contact the court which issued the order as they would be able to provide a copy of the order.

You may also contact the Central Family Court
First Avenue House
42 - 49 High Holborn

and see if they are able to help.

UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you