UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I am a Spanish national resident in the UK since 1978. I have

Customer Question

I am a Spanish national resident in the UK since 1978. I have recently bought a property in Spain with the intention to fix my residency there. At the end of March I travelled to the UK for the birth of my second gradson and very soon after my arrival I was diagnosed with an advanced for of lung cancer. My treatment is taking place in East Sussex and I cannot travel to Spain for the time being. I have not written a will as I was waiting for the purchase of my flat to come through. Is there a way for a Spanish national to write a will in the UK that includes a property in Spain?

Thank you very much for your help.

Pilar Munoz Juan
University Lecturer (retired)
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Yes, it is possible to do this.

You may use a firm such as this one who can assist you with the process

http://www.strongabogados.com/wills.php?gclid=CImItbOn8r4CFQPKtAodpVoAEA

Hope this helps