Matt Jones
Matt Jones, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified and practising Solicitor with over 7 years post qualification experience
13732703

I have an express right of way set out in my title over my

Customer Question

I have an express right of way set out in my title over my neighbours garden connecting to a road but it is not registered as a burden on my neighbours title. My neighbour maintains they knew nothing of it when they bought their property 3 years ago. We bought our house 2 years ago and were told by the outgoing owners that we had the right even though it was seldom used. We now want to register the right against our neighbours title to enable our children to get to the local bus stop but our neighbours object. What are our chances of winning in front of the land tribunal please? Thank you very much indeed. Anna and EdwXX  XXXX XX XXX 

Expert:  Matt Jones replied 3 years ago.

Matt Jones :

hi I will try and help

Matt Jones :

what were the exact grounds of your neighbours objection?

Matt Jones :

is it only that they were not registered on their title?

Matt Jones :

hi can I help further with your issue?

hi I understand you were having difficulty seeing the live answer version of your question so I have changed to Q&A

please post any replies and I will come back to you