12826847

Can someone please help me, my partner and I use a lot of hardcore

Can someone please help me, my partner and I use a lot of hardcore pornography as a tool in the bedroom, My girlfriend has one particular fantasy including forced sex, is it ileagal to search and watch pornography depicting simulated rape or forced sex?? can someone please let me know as we do not want to break any laws? Thank you, P

Do they involve consenting adults please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes they do, as far as I am aware, not all of them have an intro/ending explaining that they are consenting adults. You can also tell that this is not real, Also some of the videos are taken from hollywood films with professional actors/actresses, They are all on porn sites that have no warnings when searched online either. PLEASE NOTE, These are Adults!!

Also please note two more things, All of these images are accessed by Google and some of the videos are animated!!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, did you get my last message? I have done more research and don't believe that we have done anything wrong (there is no mutilation or anything like that) but for peace of mind and future use I would appreciate a reply. Also has the new legislation regarding this type of thing come into effect yet? this is what I mostly find when I google it!

Its not currently illegal to watch any image that cannot be proven to be actually a rape or forced sex.

There is talk that the law may extend out in that direction but it hasn't happened yet and Im not sure I see how it can easily.

Obviously it needs to comply with other legislation - everybody must actually consent and be of good age to do so.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, thank you Jo, I appreciate your time, I will keep listening for any changes in legislation as we obviously do not want to break any laws. Thank you, ***** ***** a great weight of my mind! Thank you again.