12826847

Hi, I recently agreed to a contract with Zenith to have two

Customer Question

I recently agreed to a contract with Zenith to have two new windows fitted, but I now wish to cancel as I have have more urgent house repairs to contend with. I signed the contract on 31/5/14. On just reading the terms and conditions, on their form - which I signed they give the right to cancel as 7days. Do I still have a right to cancel within 14days?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Was this ordered on the phone or the internet please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Neither, following a cold call - I agreed for a rep to come to my house -I had intended to just find out about a price and was considering for next year. The sales rep was very persuasive and I ended up signing the contract there and then.

Sorry if Im missing the point but is there any reason you think 14 days may apply?