12826847

I think my neighbour who is a nurse has accessed my medical

I think my neighbour who is a nurse has accessed my medical records, what can I do about this?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am a recovered alcoholic and have not drunk for 18 months now and did a detox on the NHS, I have heard them arguing about me and my husband as the sound carries alot in our new home. I would like know if I can obtain a list of people who have accessed my medical records within the last 6 months.

You can always make a subject request for sight of that information to your GP or anywhere else that stores that information.

They are entitled to refuse if it takes up an unreasonable amount of their time and if you have received a large amount of treatment then it could be an issue but its open to you to try and they would have to justify refusing.