12826847

my neighbours have right of way to a path that leads past my

Customer Question

my neighbours have right of way to a path that leads past my back door to give them access to their back door-i live in a end of terrace house-they live two doors down-do they have the right to run a hosepipe along this right of way ,to wash their cars every day?i have gone out of my back door many times and have carried a basket of wet washing in my arms,and have nearly tripped over,several times

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What is the exact wording of the right of way in your deeds?

Do they literally wash the cars every day?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

they have right of way for access to their back door-which they use every day-as they dont use their front door-they had a go at me yesterday saying that when i watered my plantpots yestrdad with my new x-hose that i **moved some soil and it left a ple of soil near their back door-yes they do wash their cars most days they really are petty and imature -if they were not allowed to use the hosepipe-i was going to tell them to grow up stop using the hosepipe,

Thank you. I do need to know the exact wording of the right-of-way in the deeds because it could make a big difference to whether they can just walk over it or whether they can do this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dont have the deeds at home-will try and get hold of them tomorrow and let you know then -hope this will be alright-thank you

OK. I will be here when you like.