12826847

they have taken medical legal doucument for my silver plated

Customer Question

they have taken medical legal doucument for my silver plated building along with property for my homeless children and money and now have me in st charles hospital under false illegal allegation agaist neigbours just to get their hand on a street lost document they should not have given me as it prove the building is mine. and the original document was stolen. corruption lies bribes. criminal organisedd team according to MP MISS MAY. I SUSPECT USING THE BUILDING AS THE TRUE OWNER NOT IN OCCUPATION MYSELF. I BEEN KEPT HERE AS IF THEY KNOW SOMEONE IS POSING A DANGER TO MYSELF . YET I HAVE CHILDREN OUT THERE, MY NAME IS***** I DONT FEEL DANGER OUT THERE IN HERE MAYBE.
Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

I do not understand your question, might I ask you to be a little clearer?