31090051

if my liferent revokes his liferent how much settlement

if my liferent revokes his liferent how much settlement will he be due
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Is this Scotland or England?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the liferent will only revoke his kiferent for a settlement the house was valued at (###) ###-####in2008

Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Is this Scotland or England?
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

scotland ive been informed that i wont recieve housing benefit i if i move out my concrrn is when i run out of savingss 16500 i will be homeless

Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
There is no settlement as such for the revocation of a liferent. The liferenter is either prepared to revoke or he is not.
If he is to get a settlement for doing so then that is a matter for negotiation but there are no rules as such.
I hope as have understood your question properly. I am happy to assist further of not.
Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.