12826847

Hello. I Am Steve T. I have just found out I have a CCJ against

Customer Question

I have just found out I have a CCJ against me from a previous tenant. The original paperwork was sent to my previous address. At this time, the owner of the previous address was in the USA on Christmas leave. On her return the mail was forwarded to me at which point i the had insufficient time to respond to the claim. We sent a recorded delivery letter of explanation to the court but it was declined as no was signature given. Beside this, through my letting agent, I was pursuing the tenant for out of pocket expenses through the DPS for unreasonable damage to my property as set out in the tenancy agreement. This has now been settled by the DPS. I am now trying to remortgage and have seen that i have this CCJ on my credit report. Am i able to get this removed? I look forward to your assistance. Steve.

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.

When was the CCJ registered? What date did you first become aware of it? What is your defence to the claim?
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Hi-

Do you still need help with this?