LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I am a leaseholder of a ground floor flat/at the end of January

Customer Question

I am a leaseholder of a ground floor flat/at the end of January this year the council moved drug addicts in the flat directly above me. They have made my life and absolute misery. I am 78 years old and disabled. There is an ongoing battle between me and the council , but I feel as if I am not going anywhere and it is very distressing.THey were apparently evicted from there last dwelling and then but in a block with elderly residents, Could you please telll me if I have any rights as a leaseholder; many thanks.
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

hello, I am a solicitor with over 15 years experience, I will rry to help you with this. Can you tell me what these people have been doing? By leaseholde do yu mean that you have a long lease?