29905560

employment law question

Customer Question

I am currently married, going through a divorce. A number of years ago I started a relationship with my boss, which I recently tried to end due to the fact that I have met someone else (which is also why my marriage is ending).

The other man works within my organisation and my boss told me to end my relationship with him and ‘start find ways to make it up to him’ (I felt he meant in a sexual way) otherwise he will get me sacked.

He most definitely has the power to do this, his wife also works within the organisation and I don’t know where I stand. I am really high up in the organisation and he has personally appointed me 3 times over other people (due to my merits and the standard of my work).

But I am worried that he will just sack me, people can disappear within our organisation. What do you feel is the best way for me to handle this?

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
JACUSTOMER-d0ey84b0- :

For 7 years

JACUSTOMER-d0ey84b0- :

Thanks for getting back to me - are you still there? what would you advise I should do or what is my position?