75100385

I have on my enhanced crb that the police was called to my

Customer Question

I have on my enhanced crb that the police was called to my home asi was drunk also awhile later they were called as I had a breakdown and was taken to a phyciatric unit for five days all this happened seven years ago I want to return to work with adults with learning difficulties if I apply for another enhanced crb will these still be on there and if so how can I get them removed

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : When did you have the check done please?