LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I live in a one bedroom apartment with my wife and our five

Customer Question

I live in a one bedroom apartment with my wife and our five year old daughter, we have a tree growing out of the roof and has allowed water into our bedroom all over our beds mine and daughters. To the point that the wall is very badly moulded, this has been going on since 2009 which I've reported to the council since 2009. Also our daughter was born in 2009, and were still in the same position we were same then. Please can you help us as the Brent has been bullying us even thou I've reported this to our local MP.
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello. I am a solicitor with over 15 years experience. I will tr to help. Are you a tenant and if so who is the landlord?

JACUSTOMER-vlozmp0z- : Yes I am a tenant, and Brent council is my Landlord
JACUSTOMER-vlozmp0z- : We have really been mistreated by Brent, and this is causing our marriage to be affected, my blood pressure is always high.