12826847

I HAD GOT A LETTER FROM THE LEICESTER POLICE TO ATTEND COURT

Customer Question

I HAD GOT A LETTER FROM THE LEICESTER POLICE TO ATTEND COURT ON 03/06/2014 ON ARIVAIL I WENT TO THE DESK TO BE SIGN IN, ONLY TO BE TOLD YOU NOT ON THE LIST, AND SUMMOND THE USHER SHE TOLD ME TO SIT DOWN AND TOOK MY PAPER WORK OFF ME, AND SAID..ILL BE BACK. WELL ABOUT 5MINS PAST AS SHE WAS IN AN OUT OF THIS ROOM I WENT TO HER AND ASKED HER WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND TOLD TO SIT DOWN AGAIN, AFTER ANOTHER LONG WAITE,I WENT TO HER AND SAID I NEED TO NO HAVE I GOT TO STAY HEAR ALL DAY,SHE THEN SAID,IT'S BEEN AJUREND FOR 2 WEEKS, AND YOU WILL RECIVE A LETTER IN THE POST, I HAVE NOT RECIVED A LETTER SO FAR, AND THIS WILL MAKE IT ABOUT THE 2 WEEK MARK .FOR A TRAFFIC LIGHT FLASH IN TO THE RED, I NO IT WAS ON ORANGE, IT SHOWS THAT MY CAR WAS NOT FULLY ACROSS THE LINE, SO IM TRYING TO DEFEND MYSELF,WITCH IS HARD AS I AM ON BENIFITS, AS I AM DISABLED, AND CANT HAVE LEGEL AID ANYMORE AS THY DO NOT DO IT,THE POST HAS JUST COME, NO LETTER!!!
SO WHEN I TUREND UP AT THE COURTS, SOMWHAT EARLEY AS I NEEDED A DUTY SOLICITOR, BECAUSE I HAVE NO MONEY AND CAN NOT AFORD ONE, I CAME TO THE BRICK WALL AGAIN AS THE USHER TOLD ME NO SOLICITOR WILL REPRESENT ME ON A TRAFIC VIOLATION,

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i did not recive my ancer,,, so i would like to stop hear, and pay no more money i dont understand,why you have asked me to contineu,and pay more...thank you.....£18 for what?????? as i did not revive an ancer may you not take the £18....as it was to be a free yours mr p dyer

Ok. Good luck.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

SO WERE IS MY ..ANSWER ??????????? YOU NEED TO PAY ME BACK MY £18:OO FREE WHATS FREE ABOUT THIS WHEN I HAVE NOT GOT AN AN ANSWER..................AND YOU HAVE TAKEN MY MONEY.....IM OF DOWN MY BANK TO MAKE A COMPLAINT,

Ok.

Best of luck.