12826847

I purchased a BMW from a Jaguar garage in Stockport, 12-06-14,

Customer Question

I purchased a BMW from a Jaguar garage in Stockport, 12-06-14, it had run flat tyres on it when i agreed to buy it, It had to have an MOT before i collected it, On the day of collection they said that they had replaced the tyres with normal ones instead, [ there is no spare tyre on the vehicle ]. i have punched the car on finance [ black horse ], Can I insist that they now put run flats back on the car
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome.

My name is AJ and I will assist you.

Do you have anything in writing that says - run flat tires are included in the purchase price?

AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, It was advertised on the description of the car,[ it still has the original run flat tyres on the front,

Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

Sorry for the delay was this a second hand car?

AJ

P.S I have to go off line for part of this afternoon but will respond today so please do not be concerned if you do not hear from me right away.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, it was a second hand car.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please can you give me an update on my situation, I would like an answer by tonight so I can contact the dealer tomorrow as I have other issues with them, [ They have given me the incorrect spare key, so i need to request either they find the other key or they purchase a replacement from a bmw main dealer, at there expense of course.

regards

Claire

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
NO ANSWER YET, SAID HE WOULD ET BACK TO ME YESTERDAY, STILL NO REPLY.
Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

How much did you pay and when did you know it did not have run flat tyres?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Firstly I don't think it matters what I paid for the car, secondly I have run out of time for the response that I was expecting, I feel that this is a total waste of my money, And will not be using this web site again, I will also inform my colleagues not to bother with this web site,

Claire

I am a new expert Claire so sorry that my colleague was unable to assist you.

I would be happy to do so.