12826847

I attended a PHR for my new claims which was conducted by the

Customer Question

I attended a PHR for my new claims which was conducted by the same judge conducting my previous claim. My previous claim was wholly dismissed and a rather adverse judgement rule against me mainly on the basis of credibility. (despite that it was the respondents that lied and I did not lie). Anyways my remaining claims are being dealt with by the same judge and he has already advice of no reasonable prospects of success although his decision was based on the list of issues drafted by the respondents and not on my draft list of allegations. Have I been afforded a fair hearing by having the same judge that made such an adverse judgement on my previous claim and is it fair to have taken the respondents draft of allegations over my draft?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

Yes I wish to continue

than you

maria

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other
if you do not have the answer to this question, I think I am definitely in the wrong website

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,