75100385

I had an industrial injury claim payment. I had no proof of

I had an industrial injury claim payment. I had no proof of amount and did not sign anything when the money was transferred to me. How do I know I received the correct amount?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Did the court award it please?
Customer:

No it was an offer made by the other side. It was deemed by myself and from advise from my solicitor to be an acceptable (forth) offer.

Alex Watts : Your solicitor advised it was correct? Have you had a second opinion?
Customer:

No, I took him at his word but have felt something wrong ever since.

Alex Watts :

Ok - you can get a third party to look at it

Alex Watts :

These people can look at it:

Alex Watts :

http://www.reviewmyclaim.co.uk/

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Hello i do appologize. I wad admitted to hospital last Wednesday morning
with pancriatitus. I hope to be going home today. May i contact you when i
get home? Thank you for your patience.
Peter

Alex Watts : Yes of course Peter.
Customer:

Hello. Please accept my apology for the delay. My Pancreatitis has ta***** *****er than expected.

Customer:

Hello. My main reason for contacting you was, is the procedure for finalizing a nearly two year battle end with just a phone call and taking my solicitors word for it? I do not wish to be disrespectful, but not all Lawyers are as "truthful and honest" as we would hope them to be. I am just concerned that I may not have received the amount awarded.